Swedish Massage stimulates & relaxes the body & mind, promoting a general state of wellbeing. Whether you are looking for a light relaxing massage or a deeper treatment, the personal consultation will ensure that the techniques & pressures used are tailored to your needs.
Originating from the Indian System of Medicine called Ayurvedic Indian Head Massage embraces the balance of body, mind and spirit.
A powerful treatment for releasing tension, aches & pains in the body. Heat from the stones relaxes the muscles allowing a deeper treatment to be performed, working deep into the muscle tissue, releasing knots & tension.
Deep relaxation is achieved by using the power of relaxing traditional massage & aromatic essential oils, ‘nature’s living energy’. Essential oils have been recognised for their healing & relaxation properties for more than 6000 years.
Ultrasonic Cavitation (also known as ultrasound cavitation) is a relatively new non-surgical inch loss procedure which reduces localised subcutaneous fat by applying safe levels of ultra sonic energy waves to targeted areas.
This non-invasive treatment is ideally suited for small pockets of fat or tightening skin that may be sagging due to weight loss in areas such as the stomach, thighs and neck.
The Majority of people lose up to at least 5-7cm from the treated area in one session alone but others lose up to 10cm!
Each treatment focuses on 1 area of concern and includes a full complimentary consultation with before and after measurements. Treatment times and the number of treatments required to reach desired results will vary dependent on the area of concern and the individual client’s needs.
2-3 days prior to treatment session
- Liberal water intake. More than 1 litre per day.
- Do not binge eat.
- Do not drink ANY alcohol the night before the session
Day of treatment session
- Drink 1 litre of water – you must be very hydrated before the treatment begins. (coffee, tea, coke and any other fizzy drinks DO NOT count as water)
- Do not drink caffeine 3-4 hours prior to session
- Do not drink carbonated drinks 3-4 hours prior to session
- Do not have a heavy meal prior to session
- Do not eat 2 hours before the session
- Do not fast prior to session. Not eating will make your body go into starvation mode and your result will not be as significant.
Post Treatment Advice
- Drink plenty of water after each treatment
- Do not eat for one hour post the session
- Follow a reduced fat diet. Avoid animal fat, butter and cheese.
- Avoid carbohydrates, such as white bread, rice, pasta and deserts.
- Include some protein with every meal
- Increase consumption of fruit and vegetables
- Exercise after each treatment helps to stimulate lymphatic activity
- Skin brush daily prior to showering or bathing
- Shower or bathe in warm water (avoid hot showers or saunas straight after treatment.
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours post treatment.
|Hot Stone Full Body Massage||£65.00||Enquire now|
|Pre-blended Aromatherapy Back, neck and shoulders massage||£30.00||Enquire now|
|Pre-blended Aromatherapy Full Body Massage||£55.00||Enquire now|
|Traditional Swedish Back, Neck & Shoulders||£25.00||Enquire now|
|Traditional Swedish Full Body Massage||£40.00||Enquire now|
|Traditional Swedish Full Body Including Face Massage||£60.00||Enquire now|
|Indian Head Massage||£25.00||Enquire now|
|Hot Stone Back, neck and shoulders massage||£35.00||Enquire now|
|Lipo Cavitation treatment||£80.00||Enquire now|
|Shrinking Violet Inch Loss Wrap||£60.00||Enquire now|
|Radio-Frequency body||£60.00||Enquire now|
|Ultrasonic Cavitation and RF combined trearment||£120.00||Enquire now|
|Ultrasonic Cavitation and RF course of 3||£255.00||Enquire now|
|Ultrasonic Cavitation and RF course of 6||£500.00||Enquire now|